Term of Use
By accessing and using the www.gosmsgateway.com site, it means that you or the User or Customer have understood and agreed to be bound by all the regulations that apply on this site and other provisions that apply in the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI). If you or the User or Customer do not agree to be bound by all applicable regulations, please do not use this site.
We strive to always maintain that this site can be continuously accessed, but it must also be understood and understood that access to this site may be disrupted due to maintenance processes, updates or other reasons, especially technical ones. But we are committed to maintaining privacy and service quality towards a 100% customer satisfaction level.
By accessing and using the www.gosmsgateway.com site you (User) have the following responsibilities:
1. You or any Users or Customers are prohibited from sending unwanted or unwelcome messages;
2. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages for any purpose that violates the public interest, public order or national security
3. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages to convey information that is insulting on the basis of morals, religion, society or politics and all norms and rules that apply in the Republic of Indonesia (United State of the Republic of Indonesia).
4. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages for spamming activities. "Spamming" means (i) a situation where an SMS is sent to a Mobile Subscriber without their prior consent and/or (ii) an unauthorized or deceptive SMS.
5. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages for scamming activities. “Scamming” means (i) Submitting misleading information in a way that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other right of a third party or personal right.
6. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages for acts with the intent of crime, fraud, forgery, slander, pornography or SARA and terrorism
7. You or Users or Customers are prohibited from sending messages for Gambling in the Casino, which include: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Jackpot, Poker etc., as well as gambling related to the results of football matches
8.You or Users or Customers are not allowed to use SMS content that is contrary to the laws and norms that apply in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia including harming and disturbing SMS recipients and other parties, both individuals and legal entities or institutions.
9. You or the Users or Customers of www.gosmsgateway.com are fully responsible for the negative impacts or lawsuits from other parties as a result of the content and procedures for sending SMS.
10. In the event that www.gosmsgateway.com does not have access (signal) to the system of the Telecommunication Provider or SMS Operator, the SMS will not be able to be processed and sent. www.gosmsgateway.com is not responsible for any damages caused by the unavailability of such access.
11. You or the User or the Customer shall indemnify www.gosmsgateway.com and hold harmless www.gosmsgateway.com from and against any and all claims, actions, cases, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable fees and expenses), expenses, losses, including any loss incurred or borne by www.gosmsgateway.com which may be caused by or arising, directly or indirectly from the content provided by the Customer and/or breach of this Agreement by the Customer.
12. You or a User or Customer must properly store your identity, password or other confidential information associated with your account and must immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or disclosure of your password or information. your security illegally.
3. COSTS AND PAYMENTS
- Fees will be deducted from your account or User or Customer for all SMS requests sent via www.gosmsgateway.com
- SMS prices are subject to change at any time, according to the policies of the telecommunication operator or cellular
- All fees that have been paid to GoSMSGateway are non-refundable or non-refundable.
- Each party will keep all information confidential and will not copy or disclose any information or document contents to third parties without the prior written consent of the disclosing Party.
- Each party acknowledges and agrees that all confidential information disclosed by or on behalf of the party disclosing the information will remain the property of the disclosing party.
- The above obligations do not apply to information that is already in the public domain or becomes public domain which is not due to the fault of the Receiving Party and or has been known by the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing Party as evidenced by the written record of the receiving party.
5. SYSTEM REPAIR
www.gosmsgateway.com and telecommunications operators reserve the right to perform maintenance and repairs (upgrades) and related services. You or the User or the Customer are not entitled to claim any compensation for such interference.
6. EMERGENCY CONDITION
www.gosmsgateway.com is not responsible for any breach of this Agreement caused by God's will, rebellion resulting in civil disorder, war or military operation, national or local emergency, acts or omissions of any Government, highway authority or other competent authority, industrial disputes of any kind. form, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, bad weather, act or omission of any person or entity beyond the reasonable control of www.gosmsgateway.com
7. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- If you or a User or Customer does not comply with the terms of this Agreement, www.gosmsgateway.com reserves the right to stop providing the SMS service or any part thereof directly without incurring any liability or responsibility on www.gosmsgateway.com
- Any Telecommunication Operator Provider reserves the right to demand www.gosmsgateway.com to immediately cut off any Content from access to www.gosmsgateway.com without case or explanation. If the Telecommunication Operator has made such a claim, www.gosmsgateway.com will immediately notify you or the User or Customer of the termination and www.gosmsgateway.com will terminate the content without resulting liability or responsibility.
- If the Customer corrects the omission according to the wishes of www.gosmsgateway.com, the SMS Service or any part thereof must be restarted.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.gosmsgateway.com is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from lost business, income or profits, expected savings or unnecessary expenses, corruption, destruction or loss of data or video, fees for other substitute services of any kind, invasion of privacy or security of communications or indirect, special or significant loss including those arising out of or caused by ; including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems, computer viruses, hacking, theft, operator error, unauthorized access, damage or defects in the sms service
www.gosmsgateway.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE www.gosmsgateway.com WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED OR THE CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Further, www.gosmsgateway.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR MAKES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR OTHERWISE, AMONG OTHERWISE, THE CONTENT AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE IS FREE OF ERROR OR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND 100% ERROR-FREE.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between www.gosmsgateway.com and you or the User or the Customer
10. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS